Slow Death Slow Death

for frig's sake.

I think i'd prefer a slow death rather than play this game all the way through. the idea is fine. and i get it. i get it within the first 2 minutes of playing it. but after 10 minutes of playing this game and seeing my percentage only at 3%? screw that. maybe make the ball go faster. some powerups like "chain-smoker" to get some more squares out at a time. or maybe don't make the lungs out of 2 layers of 300 tiny squares each. SOMEthing. this game is way too slow right now. and to not have music, sound effects or anything, its like playing pong with a computer for hours on end. bland. dull. uneventful. spice this up a bit. the message will still get across even with some pizazz. in fact without the extras no one plays long enough to see your message at the end. the only way i saw them was by right clicking and pressing play and it skips right on through. needs work. a lot of work.

PaperWar PaperWar

I like defense games

in general i like these kinds of games. this one was pretty cool. simple but cool. however i noticed on normal towers the price listed for the 4th upgrade is 600 yet i couldnt upgrade it until i got 800. Someone else may have already noted this, if so then nvm. its pretty good though.

(Don't) Save the Princess (Don't) Save the Princess

Very Nice

a very good game. Nothing in here is impossible, the people playing it just didn't give it enough thought. Maybe a slight bit of explanation is needed for less capable players. like a hints system. I got it just by intuition and by trial and error. very cool. reminds me of an old game called Krusty's Super Funhouse. i think it was for SNES. you had to do similar puzzle type things with fans and such and kill rats that were in the fun house. check it out on an emulator sometime. it was good fun.

Dead Frontier: Outbreak 2 Dead Frontier: Outbreak 2

Sweet game

A very interesting game. I loved choose your own adventure books. and always if there was a hard decision i definitely left a merk on that page so i could go back instead of starting form the beginning. Something I was very pleased to see you included. And I love zombie everything. movies, games, etc. awesome job.
Survived: Yes
Antibiotics: Yes
Tactics: A
Compassion: B

ImmorTall ImmorTall

Cool

So the CEO was conspiring against the rebel forces with the military the whole time? I didn't even see that coming. I really liked the details put in to the cityscape. You could really see the realistic views of Seattle. Amazing.

The Suspicious Cop The Suspicious Cop

wtf

Breaking into tears would make a guy look like hes on drugs or drunk. youd definitely have to get out of the car to do a sobriety test. stars for a working gameand some good back and forth banter, but the actual solution is kinda lame.

Customer Service Customer Service

Passable

The solution is a good moral on how to treat people while trying to negotiate your way to a goal, but if you have a receipt, and an item, they dont refuse. asking for a supervisor would be an instant solution in any major store. Otherwise, you'd be perfectly within your rights (depending on your country of residence) to sue them for a breach of contract. But, the game shouldnt be taken seriously as some form of classroom lesson on negotiation. I mean her comments about throwing hot soup at people is kinda unrealistic. So, since it isnt a Negotiations 101 class id say its an alright game to spend 5 minutes on.

3d logic 3d logic

Damn lvl 16

This is a great game. but ive been at lvl 16 for quite some time. which will make beating it all the more sweeter. Great job.

AB: Spindle AB: Spindle

Cool cool

It was pretty good. Need things to get moving along faster. Sometimes its hard to line up a punch. The artistic style was intriguing as well. Pretty good overall.

Rage! Rage!

Its good but not great

Its well done, but its nothing new. The game moved along a little slow and the moves could have also been more.... to the extreme. But like I say it is a good game.